Wednesday 17 July 2013

Hoarding Baby Clothes

I decided today would be a fabulous day to sort through my baby clothes. I have two garbage bags full to sell. I have eight tote bins to go in the shed. EIGHT. Living in a country with two distinct seasons means each size comes with a snowsuit, boots, and warm stuff, plus summer stuff. This is sizes 0-5 for girls and 0-3 for boys I packed away. Since baby Amelia will grow into big sister's clothing I kept a lot. I'm not done having kids either, so hopefully future baby #4 gets some use out of them as well.

The worst part? My younger kids have almost nothing for the fall. The baby is off season to my oldest this year and only has one dress. My little guy jumped from size 2 to almost size 5 in a year and no longer fits his favourite clothes. On the upside I just love shopping, so it will e fun filling out their wardrobes. Too bad my wallet disagrees.


Amelia wearing a too small in the arms shirt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

My Pins